Friday, May 29, 2009

Quirks of following a blog

So.... there are some quirks to following a blog. Above is a sketch I just finished of Andy, one of the "followers" of my blog. It was really nice meeting him, and he was an excellent model. He also gave me a little extra time, which, I think, helped me out to make him look more human than some of my other sketches this week:)
My dad is coming into town tomorrow, which I am SO excited about. 
Other news.... Veronique and I are moving to the Southside July 1st!! So  excited... right off of Main street (now we can actually TOTALLY bombard CreateHere at all times....) 
Ok, that's all I've got for now.... I've been painting gallery paintings throughout the week, and am due for a mini-vacation with my daddy. Have a great weekend! Thanks again, Andy!

1 comment:

shopsmart said...

No, thank you! I had a wonderful time!