Sunday, June 14, 2009

Apologies?

Sorry, my dear, dear delicate readers....
I  was just informed that the term "hoo-ha" is actually a reference to a woman's private parts. 
I had no idea. About the word, I mean. 
uh....
This is coming from my sister, who at the moment, has been taking an inventory of all her American Girl doll stuff.... $900  worth! One step closer to grad school for her!! I thought for a second my mom's head was going to explode and confetti would come flying out of her ears with all the mini-crap. 
Amazing. 

1 comment:

shopsmart said...

A friend of mine just told me about this. I watched the trailer and immediately thought of you and your weekend goings on. Watch the trailer and you'll see why I was reminded of your weekend in particular.


Herb and Dorothy

Too bad I think you missed it while you were recently in NY. So have you heard of the Vogels? (By the way, Vogel means bird in german.)